If you are looking to hire a receptionist but you are not sure how to write the perfect job description, we are here to help you. Our receptionist job description template will guide you on how you should advertise the receptionist position to attract the best talent.
The receptionist job description template below uses a fictional company and role, but the experience required, responsibilities and skills can be transferred to your vacant receptionist role.
About the company:
We are a Designer agency called Movoo. Our busy office based in London and our friendly team need a receptionist to take care of every day’s essential within the office.
Our company needs someone who likes to take on challenges and is able to adapt and learn things quickly.
About the receptionist role:
The role will include, ordering equipment into our workshop, setting up meetings, greeting and meeting clients, managing switchboard, emails and letters and providing administration services to our clients and the team.
Have at least 1 years of experience as a receptionist from a fast paced environment.
What are the responsibilities of a receptionist:
- Set up business meetings between the clients and the team
- Plan journeys for staff meetings
- Have the right equipment ordered into the workshop and the office
- Manage telephone calls, emails and answer letters
- Keep dairy for each employee and files for each employee
- Write contracts and other important documentations
Skills we require:
- Being able to multitask in a fast paced environment. For e.g. answering phone calls while writing an email
- Excellent written and communication skills
- IT skills including Excel and Word
- Fast learning and adapting to new things
You only need to work 3 days a week. Between the hours of 8.00 – and 18.00
£8/hour + travel expenses
Want help attracting the right talent? Advertise on Fish4jobs today!